Chat with Geisha! "Akasaka Odori" Video Viewing & Premium Lunch Plan
Duration: 2 Hour(s) (approx.)
Learn about the geisha and the hanayanagi (traditional dance style) world from watching an extra edition video of "Akasaka Akasaka no Nigiwai" at a popular Chinese restaurant in Akasaka. This is a valuable plan where you can enjoy chatting with geisha while enjoying a luxurious course meal.
- Witness the first-ever video of "Akasaka Odori" extra edition, which is only performed once a year.
- Enjoy chatting with geisha whom you do not normally have a chance to talk to.
- Delight in a Chinese lunch course at a popular restaurant in Akasaka.
- Receive an explanation from A to Z of the hanayanagi world so that even beginners can easily understand.
- Recommended plan for female-only groups.
1. Meet at the restaurant, take your temperature, and disinfect.
2. Watch the video covering the basic information about geisha and the hanayanagi world.
3. Enjoy conversing with the geisha while dining.
4. Watch the extra edition of Akasaka Odori "Glossy Akasaka Nigiwai".
5, The program ends after the screening.
Until now, the "Akasaka Odori" was performed only once a year at a large venue. This plan gives you an opportunity to watch the performance through an extra edition video. Have an enjoyable time with the geisha while having a meal at a famous Chinese restaurant. You can also take pictures with the geisha. Recommended for those who are interested in Japanese culture and performing arts, and those who want to experience the geisha's tatami performance. This plan is recommended for geisha culture beginners, female groups, or class reunions. Geisha will serve guests in a Western hairstyle.
【Things to note】
- Duration：2 hours
- Meeting point：Wakiya, Turandot Garyukyo
1,2F Y's Cross Road, 6-16-10 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052
6-min walk from Exit 6 at Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Akasaka Station (C6), or 6 min walk from Exit 7 at Toei Oedo Line Roppongi Station (E23)
- Language support：Japanese, English (greeting only)
- Included：Geisha fee, Lunch, one drink, and tea
- Excluded：English translations
- Items to bring：No
- Participation requirements：Over 20 years old
- Clothes：Bare feet are not permitted (please wear socks or stockings)
- Free WI-FI：×
- Toilet (Western-style)：Yes
- Other things to note：
・ If you have allergies, please let us know when you make a reservation.
・ You can leave the seat on the way, but please note that there is no refund.
・Please note that the number of geisha depends on the number of the participants.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.