Forest Bathing in Yamanashi
Duration: 3 Hour(s) (approx.)
Enjoy a half-day tour including a bike ride along a forest route with clear streams and delicious air, and through a village with an old-fashioned atmosphere. Visit a farm to pick up eggs (with 6 fresh eggs as souvenirs)!
- Enjoy the trail through a tranquil forest and along a clear stream.
- Try egg picking and wash them on a well-located heirloom chicken farm.
- Appreciate a stunning view of Mount Kai Komagatake from the countryside!
Please choose either 9:00 or 12:45 as a start time.
[9:00 / 12:45] Meet at Agrieable MUKAWA for registration, course briefing and test ride.
[9:45 / 13:35] Enjoy the view of the countryside in the daibo area and the Southern Alps.
[10:10 / 13:55] Appreciate the clear stream of the Omu River at Taihei Bridge and the view towards Mt. Kai Komagatake.
[10:35 / 14:20] Enjoy the clear stream of the bridge at the second Ishiutoro river.
[10:55 / 14:40] Picking up eggs at the chicken farm ”Chicken from Mud".
[12:00 / 15:45] The tour terminate upon arrival at Agrieable MUKAWA and returns your bike.
Enjoy an exhilarating ride through the forests at the foot of the Southern Alps on an eco-friendly electric mobility vehicle. In the village, where the Kamakura Highway (an old passage established in the 13th century) still remains, you can enjoy a nostalgic atmosphere and, after passing through the popular camping area, you will be welcomed by the beautiful and clear view of the Otake River. On the spacious poultry farm, you can pick up fresh eggs and wash them before taking them home as souvenirs.
You can choose between an e-bike or an EV scooter (moped license required) for electric mobility.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Duration：3 hours
- Meeting point： Agrieable MUKAWA [MAP]
3567-212 Mukawacho Yamataka, Hokuto, Yamanashi 408-0306
・By train: 20 minutes by taxi from Hinoharu Station on the JR Chuo Main Line /
・By car: 20 minutes from Sutama Inter-Change on the Chuo Expressway (free parking)
- Minimum number of participants：2people
- Language support： Japanese
- Included： Mobility rental fee (including helmet rental), guide fee, egg picking experience fee, souvenir eggs (6), and insurance
- Items to bring： Backpack, gloves and sunglasses (if necessary), Moped license (only those who request an EV bike ride).
- Participation requirements：
・Must be over 140cm tall, healthy and able to ride a bicycle.
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
・Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Special support： Luggage storage is available.
- Free WI-FI： Yes
- Toilet： Yes (Western-style)
- Other things to note： All group members should choose the same electric mobility.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Face masks required for travelers in public areas
・Face masks required for guides in public areas
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
・Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
・Guides required to regularly wash hands
・Regular temperature checks for staff
・Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
・Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
・Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.