Thrilling E-Bike Tour of Nagano
Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
Enjoy an e-bike tour that departs from Shirakabakoikenotaira Resort and tours the stunning Venus Line. You can take beautiful photos at the superb view point on the way. All of your photos will serve as a great memory of your experience!
- Enjoy a comfortable cycling experience that follows the COVID-19 prevention guidelines.
- Ride the latest e-bike "MATE X" from Denmark and enjoy a comfortable and exhilarating ride.
- Lay your eyes upon 100 famous mountains in Japan such as Mt. Fuji, the Northern Alps, and the Central Alps at a glance!
- At an altitude of 2000m, there is a prairie where beautiful alpine plants grow and the beauty of each season will heal your heart.
- On the latter half of the tour, you can enjoy the thrilling experience of speedily going down to 470m above sea level.
- Take beautiful photos of the beautiful nature from a great viewpoint.
[9:50 / 13:20] Meet at Shirakawa Resort Ikenotaira Hotel Lakeside Plaza 1F
Sign participation waiver after briefing.
[10:00 / 13:30] Learn how to ride an e-bike and make sure you have all of the equipment you need.
[10:20 / 13:50] Lakeside Cycling Road
Fill your bottle with natural water from Shirakaba Lake and start the tour to Venus Line.
[10:45 / 14:15] Lake Shirakaba Observatory
The first rest area: Take a rest while taking in the breathtaking views of Mt. Tateshina and Lake Shirakaba. We will take a nice commemorative photo.
[11:15 / 14:45] Fujimidai Observatory
The second rest area: Enjoy viewing Japan's most famous mountains including Mt. Fuji and the Japan Northern Alpis. We will take a nice commemorative photo.
[11:30 / 15:00] Drive-in shop Kirino Eki
The third rest area: Bicycle 500m downhill!
[12:30 / 16:00] At the end of the tour we will share the photo data with you at Shirakaba Resort.
After filling your water bottle with refreshing natural water, begin your venture to reach Mt. Kirigamine through Venus Line on an e-bike. The E-bike will make it a much more relaxing ride. Your guide will explain the must-see sights and what makes the area special. Enjoy the unique view of many famous Japanese mountains at the observatories.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time：2.5 hours
- Meeting point：Shirakawa Resort Ikenotaira Hotel Lakeside Plaza 1F 1596 Hatsukano, Ashida, Tateshina-machi, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano 391-0321
45minutes from Suwa Interchange or Suwa Minami Interchange of Chuo Expressway
45minutes from Saku Minami Interchange of Kanetsu-Joshin Expressway
【By train / Bus】
Get off the train at Chino Station on JR Chuo Line, get on a bus bound for Higashi Shirakabako Bus Stop, from the west entrance of platform No,3 of Shirakabako-Kurumayama Kougen-Kirigamine Line.
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Included ：Photo data, Equipment such as helmets, e-bike rental fee, insurance fee
- Items to bring：
・ Seasonal clothes that are easy to move in (windbreakers, quick-drying shirts, stretchable pants, etc. are recommended)
・ Hat, towel, sunscreen (for those who need it)
・ Water bottle (We will fill it with natural water during the tour)
・ Camera or mobile phone
- Participation requirements ：
・People who can ride a bike.
・Those who are over 150 cm tall and are junior high school students or older.
・Junior high and high school students must be accompanied by a guardian.
・ There is public transportation nearby.
・ If you have back pain, we do not recommend participation.
・ Pregnant women cannot participate.
・ If you have a serious heart condition, we do not recommend participation.
・ There is a luggage storage service.
- Free Wi-Fi ：〇
- Other things to note：The registration begins in 5 minutes before the tour starts. Please be sure to reach the meeting point with plenty of time. Transportation services might be crowded during peak seasons and national holidays. No show without any contact beforehand will result in cancellation. ・We will inform you of any cancellations due to inclement weather or other disasters. Otherwise the tour will start on time.
- ・ Feel free to contact us to reschedule the time or the date of tour due to rain.
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
・Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
・Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.