Join Geisha at a Bar and Watch a Video of "Akasaka Odori"
Duration: 2 Hour(s) (approx.)
Enjoy talking with geisha and alcohol at a bar in Akasaka while watching a video about an extra edition of Akasaka Odori "Adesugata Akasaka no Nigiwai".
- Watch a video of Akasaka Odori and learn the basic knowledge of geisha.
- Enjoy talking with geisha whom you rarely have a chance to meet
- Relax in a casual atmosphere as the venue is a bar.
- Recommendable for the first-timers, female guests, and those from overseas.
- This is the plan to experience Japanese culture that you can enjoy during the daytime as well as in the evening.
1. Meet at the bar, check body temperatures and disinfect.
2, Enjoy snacks and drinks freely.
3. Learn about geisha and watch the video of Akasaka Odori while drinking.
4. Chat time with geisha.
This is your chance to talk to geisha whom you don't normally see.
5. The tour is over once the geisha leave the bar.
Until now, the "Akasaka Odori" was held only once a year at a big venue where you need to purchase a ticket to watch. This plan will enable you to offer a chance to watch the video of Akasaka Odiro as an extra edition. Enjoy a chat with the geisha while having a drink at a bar in Akasaka. This will be a valuable experience to spend time with the geisha who are hard to meet. You can also take pictures with the geisha! For beginners and overseas visitors, it starts with an explanation about geisha, so you can deepen your knowledge. This plan is recommended for beginners, overseas visitors, and those who are interested in the Japanese culture. Please join us!
【Things to note】
- Duration：2 hours
- Meeting point：BAR Norainu （Stray dog)
7F Akasaka Ogiya building, 3-9-4 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052
1 min on foot from Akasaka Mitsuke station (G-05, M-13) served by Metro Ginza Line and Marunouchi Line.
- Language support：Japanese. English support for a video
- Included：Geisha, snacks (fruit, chocolate, pickles, etc), drink
- Excluded：Dinner, English translation fee
- Participation requirements：Free for 6 years of age and younger
- Items to bring：No requirement
- Free WI-FI：Yes
- Toilet (Western-style) ：Yes
- Other things to note：
・ If you have allergies, please let us know when you make a reservation.
・ You can leave the venue in the middle of the tour but there will be no refund.
・ The drink is basically free, but if you order a drink that is not covered by the package, you will be charged separately on the day.
・The minimum number of 4 people does not include children
【HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES】
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers as needed
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless ticket redemption
7 to 4 days before the tour date: 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date: 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour: 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.