1. Our Policy
Regional Branding Institute co. Ltd defines Users’ personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) as information enabling to identify users with their names, addresses, e-mail addresses, Member IDs, birthdays, etc., singly or in combination, and has established our Privacy Policies concerning Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as “these Privacy Policies”). We will make its best efforts for protection of users’ (hereinafter referred to as “users”) Personal Information and comply with all laws, regulations, etc. concerned.
2. Formal Domain (Coping with phishing scam)
We use following domain. Sites used domain except this following domain might not ours. If you have any question, please email us.
Service Name : Attractive JAPAN
Domain : http://attractive-j.com/
Email Address : email@example.com
Also in addition to the above, we operate these satellite sites.
Attractive JAPAN for agency http://agency.attractive-j.com/
Attractive JAPAN Success http://success.attractive-j.com/
3. Purposes of Utilization of Personal Information
We use personal information it collects for the following purposes.
4. Entrustment of the Handling of Personal Information to Third Parties
- To manage system for users to use our service such as when users login, uses’ email is verified after logging in, and your information is displayed automatically on each page.
- To use inform partner companies to reserve users’ activities, transmit response from partner companies for users’ reservation, reserve activities for users between Partner Company and us, confirm users’ order history, and provide our service.
- To inform users of important notification that we need to operate our service such as maintenance information
- To respond to users’ inquiries, questions, and comments to our service.
- To provide e-mail magazines and other information that we regard it as effective.
- To conduct drawing for gifts and campaign, deliver the selected items and contact applicants.
- To analysis necessary date to improve our service and develop new service.
- To create, use and disclose statistical information about our service only to the extent that one would not be able to identify that person.
- To delivery targeting advertise used users’ behavior, sex, and access history in our service only to the extent that one would not be able to identify that person.
- To offer information as marketing information to our business partner and a third party only to the extent that one would not be able to identify that person.
We may outsource individual information in order to send and process mails, provide user support, develop system, and process credit card payment. We provide only parts of personal information that need to implement service for these companies. These third parties take measures necessary to prevent improper disclosure of personal information such as including in agreements provisions concerning appropriate management of personal information and a duty of confidentiality, and perform appropriate management. These third parties won’t use personal information for other purposes.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall not handle personal information beyond the necessity to fulfill the purpose of use without consent from users in question. However, the following cases are exceptional.
6. The Disclosure of Personal Information, Correction and Suspension of use
- Cases pursuant to laws and regulations.
- Cases where the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, person, or property of person and obtaining the consent of the individual in question are unfeasible.
- Cases where the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or for promoting the sound development of children and obtaining the consent of the individual in question is unfeasible.
- Cases where the provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a state institution, a local public body, or a person entrusted by a state institution or local public body to perform functions prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the individual in question may impede the performance of the functions concerned.
- In cases where the handling of personal information is entrusted in whole or in part to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives of its use.
7. External Services and Links
- Disclosure: We check identity of users verification on the login. We disclose the personal information with the page of change confirmation of member information. Users cannot confirm the information through calling and so on because of the security.
- Correction: Users can check the contents of changing on the page of change confirmation of member information. Users cannot change the registration information through calling and so on.
- Suspension of use: Users cannot suspend to use the service during applying the experience program, so Users can suspend the service after joining the activities or users can delete the participations experiences before withdrawing if users want.
8. Cookie and Access log
We will not be responsible for obtainment of a User’s Personal Information by a third party in the following cases.
- The User has disclosed his or her Personal Information to a third party.
- A third party obtains personal information outside the Site (including but not limited to a website linked from the Website).
- A party other than the User obtains information enabling identification of the User (ID, password, etc.).
This Policy is subject to change at any time without prior notice. We will communicate any such changes promptly by posting the revised Policy at this Web site.
11. Contact Information
After registering our services, users can contact us as indicated bellow concerning inquiries relating to customer personal information in order to provide better services to customers. Please use bellow contact form for any inquiries or complaints about the handling of personal information and for explanations on the procedures for disclosure and deletion of personal data. We will respond within 5 business days.
Regional Branding Institute co. Ltd
Hanashi Building 7th floor, 1-7-19 Nishi-Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
12. Contacting Point for Personal Information
Created: Nov. 1. 2015